Monday, May 7, 2012

OXBOW ROAD FALLS PARK

Scott and I have lived 5 miles from this park and have only been here once. When our children were toddlers. Wow, it is so very nice now with well groomed trails and just breath-taking views!
Everything has greened out nicely and the walk down the trail was just filled with new growth and my favorite color - green!
I happened to look UP and got this view - wow, my second favorite color!
The whole time we are walking the path there was this lovely smell. I traced it to these little flowers. The honey bees loved their smell too!
Walked along quietly running little streams, dabbled with sunlight.
The lboxes were hidden near the bridges we crossed. And all on the forest floor bed were newly "hatched" white trilliums.
Perfect day for letterboxing!

1 comment:

  1. love wet dogs in the spring. can't wait until doug stays open on sundays so I can do some solo boxing. nice pics

    ReplyDelete